Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My 30 Wacky Videos - Leveraging YouTube Videos & Embedding Ability

In the spirit of wackiness and rapid e-learning, I published a few of my "Wacky Videos" - done a year ago - in YouTube. This was a test. A few people sent emails asking for more. So I decided to publish all short, snippets on "3-Minute e-Learning".

Two interesting discoveries: It takes some boldness to publish unpolished videos. I had to go through a phase of - "they will love it" or "they will hate it" (she loves me or she loves me not). Conclusion? They may love or hate it, I don't care. I just want to contribute to some people's learning and growth; as e-Learning leaders, we can leverage YouTube's methods. Specifically, I like the ability to show my video and also allow my audience to embed my video in their blogs and sites by copying the YouTube address. See below.



To see my page layout in embedding videos, please click here:
http://www.vignettestraining.com/galleries/videos/videos.htm

You can also visit -
http://www.youtube.com/ and search for "Ray Jimenez".

Have fun!

Ray Jimenez, PhD www.vignettestraining.com
"Helping Learners Learn Their Way"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Sharing your comments is very valuable learning experience for me and others. Thanks!