Friday, May 12, 2017

Hands-On #2: Download Your Copy of the Story Development Template

When I saw the videos from the University of Western Florida, I thought the way they do "Mistory" is fascinating. The videos educate while entertaining the viewers and learners. Please see the website with several videos.

This hands-on guide is a template that you can use to study and prepare story structures for your videos. For this exercise I took the Lions in the Water: the Impact of the Environment on the Gulf video. In the YouTube version you can see the Transcript which I included with time markers in the explanations.

Watch the video while you also check out the Lionfish PDF large format (11x17 page.) In the PDF layout I also added some comments on key ideas to help you write your proposed script for your project.
Download the Lionfish PDF file and have fun with your learning.

Let me know of your thoughts.




Ray Jimenez, PhD
Vignettes Learning
"Helping Learners Learn Their Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Sharing your comments is very valuable learning experience for me and others. Thanks!