Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Leadership Summit - Phoenix, thoughts

I am in flight from Burbank to Phoenix. I am testing my Treo 700 by sending an email through it.

While doing this, I am struggling in thought and emotions. "Hmmm... I must let go my wanting to post long and seemingly 'valuable' idea and focus on a single thought: brevity and immediacy."
Realization. It's a lot easier to talk about blogging than getting emotionally involved in the process.

While in flight, this is what struck me.

The when, what, why and how of getting involved in some form of social networking are dependent on: ... the tools, technology at hand ... the task to get done ... the state of emotional and behavioral preparedness of the individual.

The good news: -SN allows many variances of uses depending on the above. The challenge or problem: using SN must be very purposeful, focused, and narrow. Brief.

Plane just landed.

Ray
................................................
Ray Jimenez, PhD http://www.vignettestraining.com/ "3-Minute e-Learning" at Amazon.com