Working competencies facilitate job performance.
Focus on identifying critical learning needs. Divide them into small, rapid learning content.
The example above demonstrates how an important factual content is quickly learned through a brief and engaging presentation.
Understand the blur between learning and applying
- Rapid change and demands force quick application
- The intention of learning is to resolve issues and problems, and get results quickly
- Learning should be geared more toward application
- Less emphasis on testing or memorization
- Application points are essential for immediate use on the job
- Compliance programs are exceptions
Click here for larger view.
Rapid learning empowers learners with working competencies that enable quick application on the job.
Ray Jimenez, PhD
"Helping Learners Learn Their Way"http://storytakes.com/output/4585/1327/index.html