Monday, October 24, 2022

would love to write for your blog

Hello there! My name is Katie Pierce. I'm a teacher/writer, and I've been doing some freelance writing while teaching awesome (but often hyper) preschool kids. I thought I should start seriously building my writing portfolio (in the event that my energy could no longer match that of a bunch of 5-year-olds), so I'm offering to write for your vignettestraining.blogspot.com一for free! I promise I won't ask for anything else other than a platform where I can publish my articles. 


I can assure you my writing skills are as awesome as my ability to stay calm and collected amidst a dozen children on a sugar high! 


I can either pitch titles that are relevant to your blog, or you can just let me know what topic you want me to cover and I'm on it. Let me know!

--

Cheers,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Sharing your comments is very valuable learning experience for me and others. Thanks!