Are you emphasizing learning or applying?
There is a blur and the more you focus your investment
in applying the better your returns will be. And learners
Salient points of the video
* Blur Between Learning and Applying
* Rapid change and demands force quick application
* The intention of learning is to resolve issues and problems, and to get results quickly
* e-Learning should be geared more toward applying
* Less emphasis on testing or memorization
* Application points are essential to quick applications on the job
* Compliance programs are exceptions
Ray Jimenez, PhD
"Helping Learners Learn Their Way" "Helping Learners Apply Learning"